Big Decision

taterhill

Which one?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Definitely 1 or 3.  I think it's win-win between those two.  I'd probably go with the blue one because you know you're going to get some mustard on yourself at some point.  It would really stand out on the white sweater.

807974[/snapback]

I am trying to put together a nice Bills sweater collection...my new hero is Cliff Engle..do an ebay search for him and see the magic that is his sweaters...breathtaking..

Sorry I'm don't have a fasion designer cell in my body.  Of course when you're small you pick and choose which ones to keep.  I am sure Ed can help you out with accessorizing.

807981[/snapback]

I have a nice nylon jacket to go with them...all I need is my seat cushion and my walkman and I will be all set..

If I remember correctly, I think I saw you wearing #1 at the opener, thus #3 so that maybe it'll bring a win.

So did you get those on eBay?  My buddy would like to find a Bears/Ditka sweater JUST like those.

807983[/snapback]

ditka ones bring a pretty penny...search under Cliff Engle sweater...

Pants? 

Shoes? 

Socks?

Spiderman underwear?

807993[/snapback]

depends on the weather...if it is cold...Boots thermal socks.....old beat up khakis and thermals...TBD Bills sweater...old hockey sock for a hat...and whatever gloves I find at 830AM sunday morning...

depends on the weather...if it is cold...Boots thermal socks.....old beat up khakis and thermals...TBD Bills sweater...old hockey sock for a hat...and whatever gloves I find at 830AM sunday morning...

807998[/snapback]

No ZUBAS???

Fu-king amateurs.