Bills didn't play that bad

Read my post brother man.  I specifically asked for people not to take it the wrong way.  I'm certainly not expecting Schobel to be Bruce Smith.  We all know he isn't.  But he's paid very well and fancies himself as one of the top DE's in the league.  I expect a guy like that to show up when it matters.  I expect a guy like that to dominate a weakened OLine.  He disappears for long, long stretches of games.  I'm not going to say he gets garbage time sacks, because they all count the same.  But there are those plays, BIG plays in the fourth quarter where you KNOW the other team is passing and needs a 1st down, and you beg for a sack.  Schobel hasn't gotten that sack this year.  And I think in his effort to pad his sacks, he constantly rushes upfield and leaves the entire right side of the defense with a gashing hole to run through. 

I don't need to get a grip, cause I'm not flipping out about this.  Schobel, after the New England game, has been a major disappointment to me.  I'm sure teams focus on him more than any of the other lineman.  That's a compliment, not a reason to disappear in games.

807797[/snapback]

But you did compare him to Bruce. That's very unfair. He doesn't disappear, that's simply not true. No one plays with more heart and determination than Schobel. He's a great player. Maybe not Bruce Smith great but a knotch below. Name me three Defensive Ends who are better

Maybe someone forgot to tell you the Bills played on the road? And don't forget they were in the game till the very last.

807796[/snapback]

The Bills were on the road.....that changes everything. In fact, now that you metion it, it did seem a little weird that there were 72,986 empty seats at the game on Sunday. I just thought I was just a die hard too :P

About the game yesterday, in light of the entire weekend, it was maybe even more disappointing. We know what our city and our area are going through from this storm because we’ve been going through the same thing with our own families. We were hoping this game could bring a little sunshine into the community, but it didn’t. The fact is we didn’t play well enough to win and they beat us over there. -Dick Jauron

As far as being in the game, man you need to work on watching games. The Lions dominated both sides of the Ball. The score indicates nothing about how this game was played.

He doesn't disappear, that's simply not true. No one plays with more heart and determination than Schobel. He's a great player. Maybe not Bruce Smith great but a knotch below. Name me three Defensive Ends who are better

807803[/snapback]

Injured or not injured?

Injured: Kearse and Freeney

Not injured: Seymour, Peppers, Alex Brown, Suggs, Umeniyora....You want some more?