Useless Celebrity News Of The Day

Just Jack

K-Fed Ko'ed

K-Fed —also known as Kevin Federline or "Mrs. Britney Spears" to some detractors — may hope that his debut CD is better received than his debut in a wrestling ring.

On Monday night, Federline appeared on World Wrestling Entertainment's "Raw" program, which was broadcast live from Los Angeles, Calif.

Federline in turn told Cena that he hoped to see him get his butt kicked at WWE's next wrestling pay-per-view event. Cena, who made his film debut in "The Marine" last Friday, then picked up Federline and slammed him to the mat in a move he calls "The FU."

K-Fed is largely useless, except for sponging off Britney and making babies.

I couldn't care less about him...wish journalists would concentrate on people actually making a difference in society. Even write about celebrities who try to have purpose-driven lifestyles...although I'm pretty much sick of Angelina Jolie.

Anyone around here old enough to remember Moore on General Hospital many many years ago? I think she started out as a teenager. Sorry...used to watch soaps in college...lots of hot chicks. 

In college we all used to get together in the student lounge to watch "Brenda" (Vanessa Marcil) on General Hospital. Man was she smokin'

Anyone around here old enough to remember Moore on General Hospital many many years ago?  I think she started out as a teenager.  Sorry...used to watch soaps in college...lots of hot chicks. ;)

807588[/snapback]

And this Ladies and Gentlemen, is why we have man laws. :lol:

Anyone around here old enough to remember Moore on General Hospital many many years ago?  I think she started out as a teenager.  Sorry...used to watch soaps in college...lots of hot chicks. :P

807588[/snapback]

Same era had Meg Ryan on As The World Turns. Your shame is my shame.