Denny Green is losing it

Simon

If so he has some good players ... Boldin, Fitzgerald, Leinart, James .. etc

807396[/snapback]

It's Arizona, they'll never be good. If ever they do find a way to go 8-6, a devastating injury will occur to make sure they lose the next two games and miss the playoffs.

It's Arizona, they'll never be good.  If ever they do find a way to go 8-6, a devastating injury will occur to make sure they lose the next two games and miss the playoffs.

807403[/snapback]

When Jake Plummer is the future of your franchise, as fans, i think you need to start looking a group suicide.

He's going to choke out a reporter if somebody doesn't get him away from the podium.

807370[/snapback]

"Denny Green is losing it, Cant say I blame him"

I assume you are talking about a different "it" to the "it" being talked about on the other threads.

If it makes him feel any better he did almost beat the best team in the league  ;)

807374[/snapback]

Probably no better than Marv feels about almost winning a Super Bowl! :lol:

Pretty impressive win by the Bears, I would say. That defense came to play in the second half. I have always thought Urlacher was slightly overrated, but he was a monster in the second half. Save the roughing the kicker call that the Bears picked up, their defense was able to elevate their game, and take it over. The return by Hester was an amazing play as well...the guy just looked like he knew he was going to score....

I know there are those who will say this shows the Bears are not all than good, but I think just the opposite. Every team has an awful game every year (the Bills normally have about 10-12 lately), but few can play so bad, but still take control of a game like that, and overcome their wretched play. It kind of reminded me of our Bills teams of the early 1990's, who were capable of exploding at any point...that was an awesome second half. The Cardnals played a good game too...gotta say, I was absolutely sure Rackers was going to miss the field goal at the end...

The return by Hester was an amazing play as well...the guy just looked like he knew he was going to score....

807488[/snapback]

That in a nutshell was probably the dumbest thing the cardnials did. I know the leinart and edge fumbles hurt, and teams rarely ever go for directional kicking, but it was fairly obvious hester was taking that to the house as soon as player knocked off his foot my first reaction was hesters going to score. In that situation with Grossman playing horrible, I would've punted out of bounds. Even if they shanked it. The bears offense was nill. Take your chances with your defense.

Denny Green taking the game out of the hands of leinart on the final drive was probably just as dumb. The cards have no ability to run the ball with the oline they have and Leinart had completed his last 6 pass attempts. It was far too conservative Herm Edwards esque.

When Jake Plummer is the future of your franchise, as fans, i think you need to start looking a group suicide.

807408[/snapback]

While I think the group suicide joke is quite funny I don't get the Plummer reference?

I thought he was Denver's QB or am I missing something?

That in a nutshell was probably the dumbest thing the cardnials did. I know the leinart and edge fumbles hurt, and teams rarely ever go for directional kicking, but it was fairly obvious hester was taking that to the house as soon as player knocked off his foot my first reaction was hesters going to score.  In that situation with Grossman playing horrible,  I would've punted out of bounds. Even if they shanked it. The bears offense was nill. Take your chances with your defense.

Denny Green taking the game out of the hands of leinart on the final drive was probably just as dumb.  The cards have no ability to run the ball with the oline they have and Leinart had completed his last 6 pass attempts.  It was far too conservative Herm Edwards esque.

807492[/snapback]

You have to assume your punt coverage team can make a tackle rather than give up 20 yards of field position. You also have to assume your pro bowl kicker can make a 40 yarder at home. I'm not a Denny Green fan, but you can't blame him for this one.