Some Things Never Change

meazza

what a great ending.

for a second if felt like a bills game. but luckily this one doesnt leave a sting.

807339[/snapback]

I kind of felt bad for the cards, but then thought to myself how sh------- I would feel if Arizona beat a team we got trashed by. I'm sure seahawk fans feel the same way.

Holy crap, did you just see Denny Green's press conference? I mean, the 10 seconds they didn't bleep (20 seconds total)?  :lol:

807381[/snapback]

That was pretty damned funny.

I was pleading for somebody to ask him why they took the ball out of Leinart's hands with a minute left after he'd just walked them down the field with about 6 straight completions. He'd have snapped for sure. ;)

I was pleading for somebody to ask him why they took the ball out of Leinart's hands with a minute left after he'd just walked them down the field with about 6 straight completions. He'd have snapped for sure.  ;)

807389[/snapback]

To be fair, Neil Rackers was pretty consistent.

I was pleading for somebody to ask him why they took the ball out of Leinart's hands with a minute left after he'd just walked them down the field with about 6 straight completions. He'd have snapped for sure.  ;)

807389[/snapback]

Do you know anywhere online who has the interview or the text from it? I wasnt able to see it. :lol:

To be fair, Neil Rackers was pretty consistent.

807390[/snapback]

He missed a FG on the last play of the game last week that would have tied the game and had already missed one earlier in this week's game.

The Cards should have stuck with what was working instead of relying on Rackers from 40.

He missed a FG on the last play of the game last week that would have tied the game and had already missed one earlier in this week's game.

The Cards should have stuck with what was working instead of relying on Rackers from 40.

807414[/snapback]

Alright. I didn't know that. I had Neil in my football pool last year and he was one of my best players so I figured he was pretty consistent.

807414[/snapback]

To be fair last weeks field was a 51-52 yarder with 2 seconds to go. A lot of pressure with a long kick. He is also 71-83 in the past 3 seasons in field goals. Pretty good.