taterhill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome <_<

807137[/snapback]

The 1.29 seconds of Danica Patrick made it worth it for me, though. She cleans up niiiiiiiiiiiice

I can't wait until they start having "Rap is Dead" parties like they did back when Disco died. What a non-art form rap is! [A cute little "gag me" smiley would be fitting here, if we had one.]

I can't wait until they start having "Rap is Dead" parties like they did back when Disco died. What a non-art form rap is! [A cute little "gag me" smiley would be fitting here, if we had one.]

807154[/snapback]

How many more decades are we going to have to wait for an invite to that party?

807154[/snapback]

Im not a huge fan of rap, but I do like Tupac's style. None-the-less have you ever tried rapping? Its pretty tough. You often get words caught up and stuff. Its a tough thing to do. Anyway. Look at some of Tupacs poems. It shows that rappers really are intelligent.

Im not a huge fan of rap, but I do like Tupac's style. None-the-less have you ever tried rapping? Its pretty tough. You often get words caught up and stuff. Its a tough thing to do. Anyway. Look at some of Tupacs poems. It shows that rappers really are intelligent.

807355[/snapback]

Yes they are.... unfortunately the mainstream has killed it just as they have killed football.

807355[/snapback]

I can rap like a mo-fo.

807355[/snapback]

Agreed. Rap is difficult to do, but the rap that most people hear now a days is just anything that has a hook slammed on it and nothing else but one catchy phrase that is repeated over and over again.

When discussing 2pac, Notorious BIG is better. No question. The best.

But i do feel as though there is little or no place for the crossing between rap and football. But a lot of the things that people use in touchdown celebrations are largely linked to and or are directly inspired by rap actions. The fact that the NFL has tried to modernize the NFL even more to appeal to people in my generation is just sick. It is something that doesn't have to be done. They're doing just fine attracting people with the Madden Franchise. As for those who need the rap to be attracted to football, they aren't going to be football fans and more than likely won't understand the game.

Agreed. Rap is difficult to do, but the rap that most people hear now a days is just anything that has a hook slammed on it and nothing else but one catchy phrase that is repeated over and over again.

When discussing 2pac, Notorious BIG is better. No question. The best.

But i do feel as though there is little or no place for the crossing between rap and football. But a lot of the things that people use in touchdown celebrations are largely linked to and or are directly inspired by rap actions. The fact that the NFL has tried to modernize the NFL even more to appeal to people in my generation is just sick. It is something that doesn't have to be done. They're doing just fine attracting people with the Madden Franchise. As for those who need the rap to be attracted to football, they aren't going to be football fans and more than likely won't understand the game.

807365[/snapback]

Biggie better than Tupac. Ok.