BILLS FAN FOR LIFE

Hey listen up folks, I have watched the BILLS lose four straight superbowls about two decades ago. Win or Lose, I still support them. Yes, I can understand being upset. The point of this board is to discuss the BILLS good and bad, and yes they have many of both. Our hopes may be that someone from within the orginzation sees our posts and takes some of them seriously. Hopefully good can come of it. But let's not cry about it, yes we all hurt. I wish we had another Jim Kelly, or Bruce Smith, and the list goes on. But I WILL NOT QUIT. I once pulled for Dale Earnhardt, and when he was losing, I pulled for Jeff Gordon. Then next thing I know Dale is gone, I still miss him. I get ragged all the time now when I try to trash Jeff. Dale was on the way back up when he was taken. I can not forgive myself everytime I think about it. I won't let that happen again. If you're gonna drop the BILLS, so be it. But for the rest of us die-hards, we will complain, B word, moan, etc. but we will still back em. Besides, it i sbetter to be pissed off then pissed on!

Hey listen up folks, I have watched the BILLS lose four straight superbowls about two decades ago. Win or Lose, I still support them. Yes, I can understand being upset. The point of this board is to discuss the BILLS good and bad, and yes they have many of both. Our hopes may be that someone from within the orginzation sees our posts and takes some of them seriously. Hopefully good can come of it. But let's not cry about it, yes we all hurt. I wish we had another Jim Kelly, or Bruce Smith, and the list goes on. But I WILL NOT QUIT. I once pulled for Dale Earnhardt, and when he was losing, I pulled for Jeff Gordon. Then next thing I know Dale is gone, I still miss him. I get ragged all the time now when I try to trash Jeff. Dale was on the way back up when he was taken. I can not forgive myself everytime I think about it. I won't let that happen again. If you're gonna drop the BILLS, so be it. But for the rest of us die-hards, we will complain, B word, moan, etc. but we will still back em. Besides, it i sbetter to be pissed off then pissed on!

806916[/snapback]

Wow. Last time I saw a post this self-involved and incoherent, Hulk Hogan had just retired and tears were flowing...