Looking Back

I dont know....

Our Needs next year (as of now)

1. OL (Undisputed #1 need)

2. DL (Undisputed #2 need)

3. CB (Clements leaving, need someone to fill in here)

4. WR (Evans is good, PP/JR are good #3s. Need a big guy...)

5. LB (Aging, need depth)

I can see us taking an OL or WR in the first round perhaps, but other then OL, the major need is back on Defense. TE is also a need, but clearly we wont take one in the first round, and after that its a crapshoot. Might as well wait til round 5 or 6.

I dont see how. D-tackle right now is one of our most glarring needs, and McCargo was finally starting to show something when he went down with an injury. You can't blame the Bills for picking a player who wound up on Injured reserve. Ont he bright spot...the Bills will have a first round pick returning next season at a position they desperately need. I agree though....we need to address the O-line in the offseason. My guess is, the Bills werent in love with Winston Justice who was very raw. This better be the last year of Mike Gandy as a starter. You can't penny pinch arguably the most vital position on your roster outside of Qb, like the Bills have been doing the past few years.

I dont know....

Our Needs next year (as of now)

1. OL (Undisputed #1 need)

2. DL (Undisputed #2 need)

3. CB (Clements leaving, need someone to fill in here)

4. WR (Evans is good, PP/JR are good #3s.  Need a big guy...)

5. LB (Aging, need depth)

I can see us taking an OL or WR in the first round perhaps, but other then OL, the major need is back on Defense.  TE is also a need, but clearly we wont take one in the first round, and after that its a crapshoot.  Might as well wait til round 5 or 6.

806873[/snapback]

I like your assessment, I think that the LB need may be more prominent if we lose Fletcher and TKO is unable to climb back to superstar status.

It would help to have a big guy at WR, it's tough though because although I like the thought of a big possession #2 I think that Price, Reed and Roscoe have all made decent plays when expected to this year.

When we traded up for Johm McCargo, wouldn't one of those o-linemen still on the board been a better pick? Odds are the next draft goes heavily offensive.

Well using hindsight, the Bills should have taken LT Marcus McNeill, who is the starting LT for the Chargers and doing well. Justice hasn't even been activated for a game yet.

But you know what they say about hindsight.