Phillip Buchannon?

ajzepp

Looks like the Texans set him free....anyone think he'd be a good pick up? I don't know enough about him to have an opinion either way.

Yeah prolly not.  IF (I stress IF) clements is traded today or tomorrow, I woulndt mind grabbing this guy.  He has to be better than our other options at CB for this year.  As a long term solution...no thanks.

806898[/snapback]

That's kinda what I was wondering....but apparently Jabari Greer > P.Buchannon

Looks like the Texans set him free....anyone think he'd be a good pick up? I don't know enough about him to have an opinion either way.

806846[/snapback]

Yeah, sure, what the hell...if the Texans cut him outright, I'm sure he's still starting caliber... <_<

I'm going to go lick 9-volt batteries now. It'll be more fun than reading these asinine posts...

Yeah, sure, what the hell...if the Texans cut him outright, I'm sure he's still starting caliber...    <_<

I'm going to go lick 9-volt batteries now.  It'll be more fun than reading these asinine posts...

806911[/snapback]

Don't let me get in the way of your battery licking, but I was actually curious because I thought he had been cut due to injury.

Tackles about as well as Deion Sanders, but that's about the only resemblance. His nickname on the houstonprofootball.com board has been "P-Burnt" ever since shortly after they traded for him.

That should tell you all you need to know. If not, how about the fact that it only took 14 games for his second team -- one that gave up a #2 and a #3 pick to get him during the 2005 draft -- to kick him to the curb?

Post Patterns: P-Burnt Sent Packing

Tackles about as well as Deion Sanders, but that's about the only resemblance. His nickname on the houstonprofootball.com board has been "P-Burnt" ever since shortly after they traded for him.

That should tell you all you need to know. If not, how about the fact that it only took 14 games for his second team -- one that gave up a #2 and a #3 pick to get him during the 2005 draft -- to kick him to the curb?

Post Patterns: P-Burnt Sent Packing

806930[/snapback]

Wow, I had no idea he was that bad....I found this take particularly amusing: "He never located the ball, just swatted the WR hands." <_<

806846[/snapback]

I'll never forget when Moulds laid the taser on him and proceeded to step on his neck while he ran him over.

806846[/snapback]

If the Bills signed him I might actually burn my season tickets.

If Phillip Buchanon could back up 1% as much sh)t as he talked he'd be the greatest NFL player in history, possibly the greatest human to ever walk the earth, he might even be considered the second coming of Christ.

I think it's funny that the Texans released him, I hope no one picks him up and he lives a sad lonely life until he drops dead from a crack overdose at the age of 32.

Don't let me get in the way of your battery licking, but I was actually curious because I thought he had been cut due to injury.

806917[/snapback]

You shoulda stayed in the off topic forum. :lol: Bunch of ninnies over here.

BTW...how was your weekend tet-a-tet? I assume that the pics are in the mail? ;)

You shoulda stayed in the off topic forum. ;)  Bunch of ninnies over here.

BTW...how was your weekend tet-a-tet?  I assume that the pics are in the mail? :P

807600[/snapback]

I keep telling myself to just stay the hell over there, but seems like I just can't help myself :doh:

I was actually planning to just go ahead and market a sex tape from this past weekend...gonna go SCREECH STYLE!!!! :doh:

He sucked so bad on the Raiders that they put him on the trade block. There was only one stupid team in the league at that point, and that was the Texans. Now he sucked with the texans, who have no defense........ we dont need this bum.

i remember him picking off Bledsoe when the Raiders came to town a few years ago, and taking it like 90 yards for a TD.

807631[/snapback]

Same, in 2002.

Bledsoe threw it to the same spot two times in a row. The first time, Phillip dropped it.

Second play, you'd think Bledsoe would throw it somewhere else, right? Nope, Phillip picked it.

:P