Not making excuses, but we walked into a buzzsaw

The Poojer

with the tigers sweeping to get into the world series, the city of detroit was crazy and that translates a lot on the playing field...anyone remember when Tennessee came to the ralph after that crappy call....the titans didnt stand a chance...not saying it is the same thing yesterday, but the place had to be electric...that does not excuse the poor play, but we walked into a very dangerous situation

That is thin man ..... :lol:

with the tigers sweeping to get into the world series, the city of detroit was crazy and that translates a lot on the playing field...anyone remember when Tennessee came to the ralph after that crappy call....the titans didnt stand a chance...not saying it is the same thing yesterday, but the place had to be electric...that does not excuse the poor play, but we walked into a very dangerous situation

806499[/snapback]

806499[/snapback]

Plus the Lions looked really good, especially on defense. That's basically the defense we're aspiring to be.

didn't the sabres beat the red wings in the midst of the sweep? how'd they do after all those tigers fans rolled into joe louis arena after that game? But you're right, the bills did walk into that buzzsaw... the difference between the sabres and the bills is that the bills have no heart or soul at the moment.

But you forgot one major difference.  The Sabres are good.

806553[/snapback]

First, let's not overlook the fact that Pooj was reaching for something here, and not trying to be serious. Right Pooj? (Please tell me I'm right Pooj.)

Second, I was at the game Friday night at Joe Louis. Arena was half empty for the start of the game as fans were watching the Tigers in the concourse or perhaps nearby bars. By the end of the first period, the place was packed. Lots of enthusiastic Sabres fans...it was a fun night. I couldn't stick around for Sunday's game but obviously I didn't miss anything.

806499[/snapback]

LOL.....a buzzsaw? Electric?

I think maybe 15 or 20 people actually got out of their seats all game.

Electric? Hardly.

Oh, and go Tigers!