Rams Fans opinions on Hargrove.

-Hargrove retains real upside and people forget that he was a project when he was taken in the first place. He is reasonably athletic and maybe under kollar he will blossom. The kid is immature and he is beset with personal issues.

Frankly, i think its a good trade for buffalo. He is as good a shot as what you would most likely get in the fifth round anyway

There is more to come.

-Yes, it seems you got the better end of this deal. As GC said, DE A. Hargrove will probably blossom under tough Coach Bill Kollar. Tony is a an emotional, quick and physical player and I think that he will use this trade as an incentive to come back fast and furious.

A couple of weeks ago Hargrove had a little problem with the team and the personnel office for a two day AWOL; he even failed to call the coaches but he seemed to have mended the situation by apologizing to everyone and admitting the reason for being fined. It was a personal, family related issue that kept him away.

But it also black balled him since rookie DE Victor Adenyaju has been as good as or better than Hargrove.

So what does this do with the McFarland trade? Or are we going to trade for him also, and having a rotating 6 man DT setup?

806590[/snapback]

I have no clue, from what I hear, booger mcfarland is waaaay overrated.