Never thought I'd say this, but...

LevysEraII

IMO, not using that cap space was a blatant disregard to the commitment of winning.

Look around. Many teams are way under the cap. This is due to the new collective bargaining agreement and the resulting increase in the cap. There was an excess of money last year. Most teams were restrained in using it. We could have given monster contracts to below average players, but instead we played it smart and stood pat.

I've been a fan alot longer here than most of the people on this message board are old. This

franchise is wearing me down from the rebuilding rebuidling and more of the same. Their killin me. Most of the young bucks

here will be saying what I've been sayin. Just wait until they see the is crap for another ten years then ask them again to be patient.

806869[/snapback]

So do you think everybody on the board is 10 years old or were you in a coma during the early 90s?

Look around.  Many teams are way under the cap.  This is due to the new collective bargaining agreement and the resulting increase in the cap.  There was an excess of money last year.  Most teams were restrained in using it.  We could have given monster contracts to below average players, but instead we played it smart and stood pat.

806883[/snapback]

I'm not saying the Bills should've broke the bank on guys that aren't worth it. I'm saying extend deals for Buffalo Bills that are going to be here in the future and make their signing bonus apply towards this years' cap. Like Clements and McGahee. That way we will have money available for the offensive and defensive lines in '07.