What's That Noise? You Guys Hear it Too?

ajzepp

Sort of sounds like nails being pounded into a coffin....perhaps that of the Miami Dolphins? Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!!

(Yeah, I know we lost today....)

Sort of sounds like nails being pounded into a coffin....perhaps that of the Miami Dolphins?  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!! 

(Yeah, I know we lost today....)

805506[/snapback]

A couple of weeks ago, I thought to myself, is the AFC East a tough division. I now realize that the AFC east is really really sh-------.

A couple of weeks ago, I thought to myself, is the AFC East a tough division.  I now realize that the AFC east is really really sh-------.

805508[/snapback]

Yeah, it's clearly a one-team division at this point. Maybe by the end of the season we can say otherwise, but as of now we suck more than the Jets and almost as bad as the fins.

The scary part is...Miami gets Green Bay next week, while we have New England.

After everything.......we will most likely have the same record as Miami after next Sunday. That's awesome.

805606[/snapback]

I just love it cause 1) I hate Miami, and 2) they were expected to be very good, while we're pretty much fulfilling expectations of being lousy.

Hey, so at least we're living up to expectations.

805617[/snapback]

I've said it a few times actually, but I don't really care much about our record this year. I care about getting our young guys - including JP - some experience, and to have them show enough for us to build on for next year. In lieu of a winning record for the Bills, I'm mroe than happy to enjoy the demoralization of the Miami Dolphins.

Sounds equally like the noise of every nail coming loose on the Bills bandwagon.

805628[/snapback]

nah, our bandwagon has been broken down for years, man...mainly from all the people jumping on and off at a moment's notice....we're still waiting on a new one!