Tackled by his hair

ThePebble19

Troy Polamalu picks off Huard. As he's running it back, Larry Johnson leaps and grabs his hair, and tackles him by it. LJ gets hit with a 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

What a bunch of crap. The NFL should mandate that there should be no hair from underneath the helmet.

I think it was that extra tug Johnson gave his hair after Palomalu was down. But then again, that is not shiny smooth hair, quite kinky so maybe Johnson's gloved hand got stuck in it?

I thought the penalty sucked until I saw that extra tug.

Maybe we need a hair-pulling clause in the rule book --- sheesh.

they just showed it on the miami/jets game....if he'd have let go of it after the tackle, he'd have been fine...."the hair is part of the uniform".

Troy Polamalu picks off Huard.  As he's running it back, Larry Johnson leaps and grabs his hair, and tackles him by it.  LJ gets hit with a 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

What a bunch of crap.  The NFL should mandate that there should be no hair from underneath the helmet.

805436[/snapback]

That`s what I`ve alway`s said I`d do if given the chance. Besides he look`s like one of those troll dolls they used to sell. <_<