(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

Well, live and learn, thanks!

I am stuck in Germany with no live video, so I have no idea where JP was standing when he was sacked....

804759[/snapback]

I'm not really sure where he was, but he should have tossed it away.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasnt JP taken off and run upfield when the defense has everything covered, this is a weapon that we arent using! Does anybody else think he is being overcoached not to run? This would keep the defense honest.

804764[/snapback]

if you ever stuck around long enough to read, you would see they have been many posts regarding this.......

the answer is yes

Why hasnt JP taken off and run upfield when the defense has everything covered, this is a weapon that we arent using! Does anybody else think he is being overcoached not to run? This would keep the defense honest.

804764[/snapback]

I agree with you.The kid --while not a good QB--IS a good athlete

Im not defending anything. What should he have done? Throw it away and take a 15 yard intentional grounding?

804737[/snapback]

Umm, no, throw it away in the direction of a WR like every other QB in the league manages to do. I've been in Losman's corner from the start but that play is indefensible.

ur rite, ignore zow2, the guy sounds like a numbnutz...

804748[/snapback]

I praise Losman all season, but when he makes bad decision he is going get get called out. By the way, when you roll out of the pocket you can throw it away with no infraction.

Today's Wash Post,

Sunday, October 15, 2006; Page E10

"J.P. Losman, while a truly terrible quarterback, is not bad enough to lose to Detroit."

Hey, you called everyone dumb.  I called you a jackass.  I'm thinking you are whatever that word is you made up.  Are you still in high school by any chance?

804775[/snapback]

if you can read and atleast interpret anything, you would know I was referring to the people who complain and whine everyweek

you directly attacked me.......I didnt directly attack anyone...

and if you can't understand the word I typed, then your picture is next to the definition :doh:

and no sorry to disappoint you but I'm sure if you want to bring educational level into this, I would put you to shame.....sorry

now go back to watching tv at your moms and leave the computer to the big boys :blink: