(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They played like crap all half and they're only down 7 points. If they play like they can, they should win this game.

804722[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. The Bills should beat Detroit in 7 or 8 out of any 10 games. As long as they can get their heads screwed on straight, and make the appropriate adjustments, we can and should winn this game.

Well, it is from the spot of the foul.... and loss of down..... so it would have been pretty close to 15 yds...

804744[/snapback]

It's only from the spot of the foul if the QB is 10 yds or more behind the LOS. Which he usually is on a passing play. Otherwise it's a 10 yd penalty with loss of a down.

It's only from the spot of the foul if the QB is 10 yds or more behind the LOS.  Which he usually is on a passing play.  Otherwise it's a 10 yd penalty with loss of a down.

804755[/snapback]

Well, live and learn, thanks!

I am stuck in Germany with no live video, so I have no idea where JP was standing when he was sacked....

Uh-oh.  One can only imagine the melodramatic phone call from the locker room to Jerry Jones's box:

TO:  Jerry??

JJ:  Yes, Terrell?

TO:  Mr. Parcells is being mean to me again!! <sob>

804758[/snapback]

:blink:

The interesting thing is that DB has pretty good numbers so far, which suggests that OTHER PEOPLE (gasp!) are being thrown the ball. Imagine!

I am SO ready for the Dallas implosion.