Happy Birthday Dan Gross!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Great idea. I want to see a candle on the plate though!

Happy Birthday Dan!  :D

804147[/snapback]

You'd have to see two then, Jay's birthday is tomorrow.

Speaking of the devil, how is it that Mr. Rubeo knew my birthday was today? I don't have it in my profile.... :huh:

I must be the only person on this board that doesn't share a birthday with ieatcrayonz.

Thanks all!

Speaking of the devil, how is it that Mr. Rubeo knew my birthday was today?  I don't have it in my profile....  :huh:

I must be the only person on this board that doesn't share a birthday with ieatcrayonz.

Thanks all!

804171[/snapback]

Painting the town red? Let's see, one bucket will probably be enough to do the town several coats over. Seems the Sabres have given you one gift, let's see if the Bills provide you with one too!

Plates next Friday?  :P

804028[/snapback]

Great idea. I want to see a candle on the plate though!

Happy Birthday Dan!  :P

804147[/snapback]

Speaking of the devil, how is it that Mr. Rubeo knew my birthday was today?  I don't have it in my profile....  :lol:

Thanks all!

804171[/snapback]

Plates? Yes.

I'll see you guys on Friday. On time.

Happy belated birthday, Daniel.

Speaking of the devil, how is it that Mr. Rubeo knew my birthday was today?  I don't have it in my profile....  :lol:

Thanks all!

804171[/snapback]

It was scrawled on the mens room wall for all to seeat the rest area on the thruway between Albany and Little Falls.

Happy Birthday (a little late) Hope you had a great day in spite of the Bills