AMEN Collinsworth....

How can you not like Dan Marino? I never hated him even when he was playing for Miami. I hate Miami as a team but I can respect some of the the players, and Marino is one of the best pure passers to ever play. If you can't appreciate the skill of opposing players than you don't really appreciate the game. That comment by Collinsworthless just shows how much of a clueless blow-hard douche-bag he is.

Isotoner gloves!! Classic.

RTB

804034[/snapback]

I can't believe what I am reading in these responses....UNREAL.

Well, the Chicago Bills Bar, Delilah's, HATES Dan Marino, and always will. Walk in and scream "Dan Marino" at the top of your lungs regardless of who we are playing, and you'll get your answer.

But I am pretty much befuddled that you, me, and we all don't hate Dan Marino...

Well, I do. :D

DAN MARINO SUCKS!!!!

I will never hate Dan Marino. He was never one of those selfish bastards that we loved to hate in a Miami uniform. He was smart, and one of the better QB's to play this game. His behavior on and off the field was always superb. It wouldnt be the same playing Miami without those Kelly/Marino matchups.

Now for anyone else in a Dolphin uni.... with the exception of maybe John Oferdahl...... eff em' lol.

804130[/snapback]

This is a ridiculous post, and please pass the doobie. You've lost your mind.