Another Point for the Sabres....

taterhill

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?  Come on man savor the moment?  Wrong, we'll savor the season my friend and you'll be here to here about it every step of the way...  :huh:  Might as well just become a Sabres fan, you know you want to.  :doh:

803914[/snapback]

Nah man :D You're nuts. I respect the Sabres but I'm a Habs fan. At least we both have a collective interest in hating the Maple Leafs.

Giving the folks who decided to take the break from bailing out their basements to show up a good show, that's for sure...

804174[/snapback]

Please tell me you're not bailing out your basement on your birthday? :huh:

Please tell me you're not bailing out your basement on your birthday?  :huh:

804177[/snapback]

Nah, not me. Didn't get as hard hit out in East Bumf*ck. Never lost power, but the Tubes were blown for about 12 hours (midnight-noon Friday)...My in-laws did though (Lockport, though guessing the borthers-in-law in NT had a go of it too). Moved the party for me and the wife (hers was last Saturday) 'til tomorrow...I said that because they showed somebody in the stands who was holding up a sign saying something like "our basement is flooded but we're here!"

Nice to see the team thank Miller by giving him the "night off" (after the first ten minutes or so...). Also nice to see them be sportsmanlike and make it look like a game by letting the Rangers have the extra man for a majority of the 3rd. Even then, they still couldn't get any shots on goal...