If everyone can do me a favor

AKC

I'm testing traffic on a new site and I'd really appreciate anyone bringing the site up today and moving a few pages into it. Any feedback is also appreciated via PM or to kurtgraves@dslextreme.com.

Site Link

Pretty smooth and responsive.

The only problem I had is that there was a shot of some guy in a thong on the page for women's intimates. You might want to have somebody address that as I was damned near killed.

Edit: I didn't get any indication as to why but it just crashed one of my browsers when I clicked on an item (Netscape 7.2). No problems with IE so far.

Pretty smooth and responsive.

The only problem I had is that there was a shot of some guy in a thong on the page for women's intimates. You might want to have somebody address that as I was damned near killed.

Edit: I didn't get any indication as to why but it just crashed one of my browsers when I clicked on an item (Netscape 7.2). No problems with IE so far.

803595[/snapback]

I have no doubt your wife would enjoy you surpising her in a Mansilk Pocket Thong.

Scared me too-

I'lll do some Netscape testing today- Thanks.

It was a bit sluggish for me as well, however I'd be sluggish too if I had to spend all day with the chick sporting the Porcelain Smooth T-Shirt Bra #3376.

803673[/snapback]

What the hell?

The least you could do is provide a link.........

And no, using that term in the search feature didn't work. :huh:

What the hell?

The least you could do is provide a link.........

And no, using that term in the search feature didn't work.  :huh:

803815[/snapback]

I got it in both of the Search bars using just porcelain-

Do you remember what your search was?

I got it in both of the Search bars using just porcelain-

Do you remember what your search was?

803860[/snapback]

I used "Porcelain Smooth T-Shirt Bra #3376" cut/pasted from LA's post.

Then I tried it with "Porcelain Smooth".

Then I tried it with "3376".

The page looks nice.

However there are a lot of syntax errors in your html which is causing your page to load slowly.

Check out this site:

http://www.netmechanic.com/products/HTML_T...reeSample.shtml

Run your site through that tool and you'll find some extra bold tags, Some missing table tags and other stuff. Each one of these little details are minute but for an ecommerce site every detail counts.

gimme a break dude.  i posted that right after i got home from another boring day at work with abunch of overweight middle aged guys and my boss telling me i need to be more of a leader

803903[/snapback]

Whoa, settle down sparky. I was just throwing some good natured crap your way. Don't take it personally. :huh:

I used "Porcelain Smooth T-Shirt Bra #3376" cut/pasted from LA's post.

Then I tried it with "Porcelain Smooth".

Then I tried it with "3376".

803868[/snapback]

Is it safe to assume those are Netscape results? In IE I can't replicate that outcome.

Is it safe to assume those are Netscape results? In IE I can't replicate that outcome.

804072[/snapback]

Yeah they were all attempts with Netscape.

I also tried just "porcelain" with Netscape and didn't come up with the result which LA was referring to.

So how'd things turn out (so far) up on Pine Mountain?

So how'd things turn out (so far) up on Pine Mountain?

804094[/snapback]

Dodged another ember- but it's only a matter fo time on that. It wasn't so clear when we bought but now there's no doubt the local fire guys have absolutely no way to stop anything over our North or West entries.