I have a very bad feeling that when we play the

ACor58

a new Wide Receiver named Randy Moss.

The Raiders aren't going anywhere and Randy Moss doesn't want to be there. The Patriots already have an extra 1st round pick to burn with the Deion Branch trade. I see it happening and I don't like it. I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

The Raiders aren't going anywhere and Randy Moss doesn't want to be there. The Patriots already have an extra 1st round pick to burn with the Deion Branch trade. I see it happening and I don't like it. I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

803524[/snapback]

you should have bad feeling every time the bills play the pats, since the pats have won 11 of the last 12 against the bills.

Probably not Randy Moss, but don't be surprised if Troy Vincent lines up at corner or safety for them.

803524[/snapback]

Ah yes, the perfect marriage...Bill Belichek & Randy Moss.  :doh:

803538[/snapback]

Randy Moss would not be running the show in New England, Tom Brady does. If he is a competitor, and he cares about winning, he would keep himself in check.

Unlike TO, who needs attention 24/7, I think that Randy would be the perfect fit in NE. Don't be suprised if the Patriots make a move for him.

People always say Belichick is loathe to take on players with attitude problems, but Corey Dillon is always the counter-arguement to that viewpoint. I think the key point to consider is what prompts attitude from a player - in Dillon's case, it seemed to be frustration stemming from constantly losing (which seems to have been correct, given that he's been fairly quiet playing for a winning team). Certainly, a coach like Belichick would consider it a plus if a player is pissed off when he loses.

One must then ask if Moss's attitude stems from losing or from something else. Obviously, the Viking teams he played for never approached the ineptitude of Dillon's Bengals or the '06 Raiders, but late-season collapses were fairly routine for them (see '03 against Arizona in the season finale). If Moss is a guy who only becomes a pain when confronted with constant losing, then Belichick might consider him a viable option. If he sports an attitude when the team is playing well (or at least competing), that becomes a bigger problem, and one that Belichick surely wouldn't be able to get past.

That said, midseason trades are a rarity. I doubt Moss gets traded at all, let alone to the Patriots, although it would certainly be an interesting development if it took place. As todd said, though, Troy Vincent would be a logical addition.

Randy Moss would not be running the show in New England, Tom Brady does. If he is a competitor, and he cares about winning, he would keep himself in check.

Unlike TO, who needs attention 24/7, I think that Randy would be the perfect fit in NE. Don't be suprised if the Patriots make a move for him.

803553[/snapback]

He is not going to NE .