Expect lots of completions in front of McGee

eball

The guy is too worried about double-moves after being burned the last two weeks. If I were gameplanning against him I'd have lots of 10-yard outs called on his side this week. He'll be playing it so safe he'll be in another zip code from the WR.

Confidence and a short memory are necessities for a starting CB in the NFL; McGee seems to be lacking both if we are to believe the comments he has made to the media.

The guy is too worried about double-moves after being burned the last two weeks.  If I were gameplanning against him I'd have lots of 10-yard outs called on his side this week.  He'll be playing it so safe he'll be in another zip code from the WR.

Confidence and a short memory are necessities for a starting CB in the NFL; McGee seems to be lacking both if we are to believe the comments he has made to the media.

802563[/snapback]

Fortunately, Nate Clements was held out of practice.

:)

The guy is too worried about double-moves after being burned the last two weeks.  If I were gameplanning against him I'd have lots of 10-yard outs called on his side this week.  He'll be playing it so safe he'll be in another zip code from the WR.

802563[/snapback]

On the play to Berrian, I wouldn't say it was a double move. If you watch the replay, Berrian just slowed down a bit, then turned on the jets to beat McGee. It's not like it was a hitch and go or an out and up, it was a slight hesitation that cost McGee.

But he still got beat foolishly.