Belichick devotes entire day of practice to:

Maybe thats why you aren't an NFL head coach and BB is.  :lol:

Tuesday for third downs? Its obviously a wednesday thing. Its the third day of the week after a game (unless you play Monday night) This gives you Monday for first downs, and Tuesdays for second.  :lol:  <_<  0:)

But as others have said, If BB was so great, Why is he practicing 3rd downs? If his team is that good they should never see 3rd downs, only 1st's

802912[/snapback]

i may not be an nfl coach because of the old boys network. it's tough to get a shot at one of the openings, whenyou're either a minority or have spent the last 22 years working in the insurance/finanical services industry. i send resumes, i can't even get a call back. they just keep on keeping a brotha down.

i forgot about the monday night games. to be successful, you have to be flexible. i'll get back to you on this.

i may not be an nfl coach because of the old boys network.  it's tough to get a shot at one of the openings, whenyou're either a minority or have spent the last 22 years working in the insurance/finanical services industry. i send resumes, i can't even get a call back.  they just keep on keeping a brotha down.

i forgot about the monday night games.  to be successful, you have to be flexible.  i'll get back to you on this.

803062[/snapback]

You would think they would atleast send you a rejection letter or a phone call to let you know they are not interested in you for the position as coach, but they never do. Except the Dolphins, they called me up to let me know I had the job as offensive co-ordinator this season, but I turned them down (I can't work for the fish) but I did recommend a guy I knew, Mike Mularky :doh: . I don't know how his interview went, I haven't talked to him in a while, anyone know if he got the job? :P