Sign of the Apocalypse?

buckeyemike

Al's My Space Blog

Billboard Album Chart...there it is at No. 10.

And "White and Nerdy", which I first heard about on this board (largely because of the Kirk > Picard question), is Weird Al's highest charting single in 22 years.

It seems in our crazy society, we take much solace in humor and parody. I know I do anyway.

if u ever have the opportunity to see him live, do it, he and his band are tight!!! i was pleasantly surprised when i saw him a few years back

Wierd Al is corny as hell, but the guy is more talented than most of the people on the charts.

802010[/snapback]

if u ever have the opportunity to see him live, do it, he and his band are tight!!!  i was pleasantly surprised when i saw him a few years back

802022[/snapback]

Great advice! I've seen him live 3 times, and they've all been awesome shows! The encore songs are the best :lol:

CW

Al's My Space Blog

Billboard Album Chart...there it is at No. 10.

And "White and Nerdy", which I first heard about on this board (largely because of the Kirk > Picard question), is Weird Al's highest charting single in 22 years.

It seems in our crazy society, we take much solace in humor and parody.  I know I do anyway.

801988[/snapback]

wow i am really surprised that amish paradise didn't get that high, but good for the king of parody

Wierd Al in the top 10 is indeed crazy.

At least until you look at the other 9 on the list.  :)

802139[/snapback]

Only other two I'd buy in the top ten are the Hinder album and the Tony Bennett one. Fergie is a pig....

Only other two I'd buy in the top ten are the Hinder album and the Tony Bennett one. Fergie is a pig....

802146[/snapback]

about the highest ranking album I would buy(I already have) is the Chili Peppers- Stadium Arcadium. Diana Krall has a beautiful voice. Not too much else in the 60 interests me

they better have my man Amos Lee on there next week....this guy is just too talented to go unnoticed. I was glad to see his CD in one of the main racks at Best Buy....I had to dig around for his first CD last year; finally found it at Borders.

Check him out!

Fergie and her hit Fergalicious at number 9.  Now that's gotta be some good stuff right there man.  :)

802227[/snapback]

Fergalicious? I guess she is a Megalomanicious. I prefer the name butterfacious. I just wish she would goawayicious. Who buys this crap?

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain,

I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain...

802492[/snapback]

But that's just perfect for an Amish like me,

you know I shun fancy things like electricity.

But that's just perfect for an Amish like me,

you know I shun fancy things like electricity.

802521[/snapback]

At 4:30 in the morning, I'm milking cows,

Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows...

FOOL! <_<

Its dropped to 19

Its more worthy to be in the top 10 then some of the others up there.

Hinder at #10? Thats a joke, the band is horrible. I love hearing radio stations and the 15 year olds re1uesting that song lips of an angel to their boyfriend/girlfriend. You do know that songs about a guy talking to a girl he is cheating with?

The only one in the top 10 that I can say deserves the spot is Evanescence - The Open Door, they are at #1. I saw them live last week and they are very talented and very good live.

The Killers at #2? a very over rated band, and Timberlake at #5? just more of whats wrong with todays "music".