I want &^%$# NFL Network!

WillisKnee

My buddy e-mailed me the link to the NFL Network site and its got all of the info on how to get NFL Network...EXCEPT TIME WARNER DOESN'T WANT TO CARRY IT!!!! I'm starting a revolution to switch everyone to satellite. If cable is stupid enough to not carry NFL Network, then we shouldn't pay them our hard-earned ducats! Go to:

www.iwantnflnetwork.com

and get the games here in Buffalo! :lol:

Missing a couple of letters in the URL and your name makes me want to punch you.

That is all.

801773[/snapback]

Funny. I feel the same way. This is why I like this board. Cause tards like this don't last long. The staff here does a great job of eliminating arseholes like this.

This guy reminds me of the Chiarns guy from the newsgroup days. I know a few around here will shudder at that name!

BTW - I guess I'm old since I used to use newsgroups and remember when they were useful.

My buddy e-mailed me the link to the NFL Network site and its got all of the info on how to get NFL Network...EXCEPT TIME WARNER DOESN'T WANT TO CARRY IT!!!!  I'm starting a revolution to switch everyone to satellite.  If cable is stupid enough to not carry NFL Network, then we shouldn't pay them our hard-earned ducats!  Go to:

www.iwantnflnetwork.com

and get the games here in Buffalo!

:lol:

801764[/snapback]

Wow.

I think you've got bigger problems than not getting the NFL Network.

My buddy e-mailed me the link to the NFL Network site and its got all of the info on how to get NFL Network...EXCEPT TIME WARNER DOESN'T WANT TO CARRY IT!!!!  I'm starting a revolution to switch everyone to satellite.  If cable is stupid enough to not carry NFL Network, then we shouldn't pay them our hard-earned ducats!  Go to:

www.iwantnflnetwork.com

and get the games here in Buffalo!

:lol:

801764[/snapback]

Get DTV and forget all these time warner or other cable company issues

This guy reminds me of the Chiarns guy from the newsgroup days. I know a few around here will shudder at that name!

BTW - I guess I'm old since I used to use newsgroups and remember when they were useful.

801860[/snapback]

That was "Charnis" - you are becoming a codger, Todd! :doh: