(LAMP) Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

ajzepp

Waffle House- you do live in the south.  Is it part of the terms of surrender that as soon as you cross over into Virgina there must be a Waffle House every exit? Scattered, smothered, and covered, chunked, topped, capped, etc

805888[/snapback]

:devil: I think it must have been.....

When I first drove down here after living in Philly for a few years, I could not believe hwo many of these !@#$ing things there were. When I got off the exit where my parents lived, there were literally two WH's right across from each other on opposite sides of the road! :(

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday? Boy, you really know where to take the ladies  :(

805889[/snapback]

LOL, hey man, I fed her relatively well while she was here! I just couldn't let her leave w/out having had something from the Waffle House :devil:

No, I didn't. Never have made it out there.  One day...

805896[/snapback]

Great state. Beaches, babes, great nightlife-fun, fun, fun! Block Island is a blast!. Newport and Providence kick ass, as do those beach towns-Narrangansett, South Kingston(URI Honeys), Wakefield....what the hell am I doing in CT?

Great state.  Beaches, babes, great nightlife-fun, fun, fun!  Block Island is a blast!.  Newport and Providence kick ass, as do those beach towns-Narrangansett, South Kingston(URI Honeys), Wakefield....what the hell am I doing in CT?

805900[/snapback]

Sounds nice. Although I will have to pass on the chicks part. My wife is liberal, but not *that* liberal :(

LOL, hey man, I fed her relatively well while she was here! I just couldn't let her leave w/out having had something from the Waffle House :devil:

805897[/snapback]

Did she clean you out by trying to feed her? Or did you find some all you can eat buffets? If I recall correctly, you said she could really chow down :(

Great state.  Beaches, babes, great nightlife-fun, fun, fun!  Block Island is a blast!.  Newport and Providence kick ass, as do those beach towns-Narrangansett, South Kingston(URI Honeys), Wakefield....what the hell am I doing in CT?

805900[/snapback]

You forgot New England clam chowder! Good stuff! :(

Did she clean you out by trying to feed her?  Or did you find some all you can eat buffets?  If I recall correctly, you said she could really chow down  :lol:

805909[/snapback]

:devil:

I think anyone who looked at her, and then looked at me, could definitely figure out which of us has been "chowing down" too much lately lol.

Lana has the body of a female tennis player....I have the body of Barney the Dinosaur :(

:lol:

I think anyone who looked at her, and then looked at me, could definitely figure out which of us has been "chowing down" too much lately lol.

Lana has the body of a female tennis player....I have the body of Barney the Dinosaur  :devil:

805922[/snapback]

Dear god, I hope you're not purple too :(:w00t:

That's right. I forgot you two like it rough  :(  :devil:

805942[/snapback]

Darn headboard was hitting the wall so forcefully that we almost ended up in bed with the couple next door!