(LAMP) Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

ajzepp

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - you must be something special.

We tried to get her out to Buffalo for the home opener - even offered free miles for airfare.

You must have something that the TBD tailgate doesn't have.

:lol:

801916[/snapback]

I sort of have an unfair advantage since she's been my good friend for seven years :(

I sort of have an unfair advantage since she's been my good friend for seven years  :lol:

801919[/snapback]

Slightly disappointing, I was hoping you stalked her on the internet and finally conned her into meeting you and then we would see you on Dateline...

Slightly disappointing, I was hoping you stalked her on the internet and finally conned her into meeting you and then we would see you on Dateline...

801920[/snapback]

I was working that angle with Cablelady....she wouldn't bite :lol:

Awwww!

I hope this turns romantic! It couldn't happen to two nicer people. Seriously, I hope everything turns out awesome!

I'm listening to Snow Patrol right now, which might be clouding my "manly" judgement!

Have fun!

801920[/snapback]

You havn't heard her side of the story... :lol:

Awwww!

I hope this turns romantic! It couldn't happen to two nicer people. Seriously, I hope everything turns out awesome!

I'm listening to Snow Patrol right now, which might be clouding my "manly" judgement!

Have fun!

801939[/snapback]

Thanks, brother!

Good tune, by the way....those guys have been the "next big thing" band on the largest atlanta radio station for the past few weeks. I did that song. I like that new one by Hinder, too.

As soon as I saw your second post in this thread I knew who it had to be.

801945[/snapback]

I had left to start heading out to the airport and turns out her plane has been delayed for three hours :) Hopefully whatever the issue is will be taken care of quickly.

You havn't heard her side of the story... :blink:

801969[/snapback]

Hey man, when I was talking to her mom the other day I took full responsibility for influencing Lana to get a nice 51" widescreen HDTV and her audio system....I could have very easily mentioned one Mr. C. White and HIS role in encouraging her to buy a new HD-DVD player! :)

I had left to start heading out to the airport and turns out her plane has been delayed for three hours  :)    Hopefully whatever the issue is will be taken care of quickly.

802124[/snapback]

If I remember Atlanta airport correctly, 3 hours will turn into 8 hours!

If I remember Atlanta airport correctly, 3 hours will turn into 8 hours!

802128[/snapback]

No joke....right now her arrival time is 10pm...hopefully it won't end up heading over into Thursday :)

Hey man, when I was talking to her mom the other day I took full responsibility for influencing Lana to get a nice 51" widescreen HDTV and her audio system....I could have very easily mentioned one Mr. C. White and HIS role in encouraging her to buy a new HD-DVD player!  :)

802127[/snapback]

Yeah, but she has the audio system and TV... She doesn't have the HD-DVD player yet. So who exerts more control in the situation? ;)

CW

PS: She's going to hate us all when she reads this thread :blink:

Yeah, but she has the audio system and TV...  She doesn't have the HD-DVD player yet.  So who exerts more control in the situation? ;)

CW

PS: She's going to hate us all when she reads this thread :blink:

802134[/snapback]

:)

Probably true! She's hanging out at the airport in Salt Lake right now, and she was trying to find a way onto the internet....guess she hasn't had much luck yet. Maybe for the best, lol.