Oh Babs, you classy broad!

KD in CA

She gets heckled because someone didn't pay hundreds of dollars to hear her mindless political views, so she loses her temper and screams "shut the f*&k up!"    :lol:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/15730284.htm

801592[/snapback]

I can't figure out what is so appealing about her? She isn't really all that talented.

I'm not going to defend Streisand--she means nothing to me and I hate her music. But can you imagine how great it must feel to be able to tell someone to shut the f&!# up in front of thousands of people? And the person actually shuts up? And you get cheered? It's like a dream come true.

I don't care for her soapboxing on political issues, but I'd hardly say she's not talented.

801626[/snapback]

I guess I should rephrase that. I don't think she is talented enough to warrant paying over $1,000 a ticket to hear her whail.

I wonder what her husband, Mr. Streisand thought about all of this?

801630[/snapback]

He's derranged. He dropped Bailey Quarters from WKRP for Miss Chokesond*ck from South Park (see the recent picture of Babs without a bra).

He's derranged. He dropped Bailey Quarters from WKRP for Miss Chokesond*ck  from South Park (see the recent picture of Babs without a bra).

801682[/snapback]

Of which recent picture do you speak?

I wonder how long before someone turns it into a Jewish thing? :lol:

801704[/snapback]

Well I guess meazza will be torn between his hatred for jews and his liking her because of his hatred for Bush. I am guessing the fact that we has pub's will push him towards not liking her.