Peter King thinks that Chris Simms might end up in

ACor58

I don't know if I would question the guy's heart.  I mean, he played a football game, after he ruptured his spleen and was bleeding internally  :lol: .

You can question his decision making and his talent ability.  You cannot base his talent on pedigree.

With that said, I would prefer JP and Peter King is a chunky man with bad teeth and questionable football efficacy.

800941[/snapback]

I gotta say - he probably didn;t know his spleen was ruptured DURING the game...

I played thru a game on a fully broken ankle once, and only knew it was broken a week later when i still couldn't walk on it...

Adrenalin can do funny stuff.

Anyway Kirk=No Heart, thus Picard>Kirk

Alex Smith, as Urban Meyer mentioned in an article is the type of QB who has to know the whole offense before he is effective in it. Look at him last year compared to this year and it's obvious. Simms is forever associated with Mike Williams for me, so by bringing him in that tub of goo somehow appears in my brain...never clean...never clean..

Oh and Picard lost his heart in a fight, so Picard >= Kirk depending on the situation.