HELLO BILLS FANS!!!

Hey, guys (and Gals), just wanted to stop by and wish you all great luck with the remainder of the season.

I was out yesterday, otherwise I would have been here.

You guys were all GREAT last week, and we at BaBearz had a great time talking football with you all. It really made the week go by fast!

Perhaps we'll still meet again!

Oh, and DO kick the crap out of the LIONS this week!

... :lol:

Hey, guys (and Gals), just wanted to stop by and wish you all great luck with the remainder of the season.

You guys were all GREAT last week, and we at BaBearz had a great time talking football with you all. It really made the week go by fast!

800625[/snapback]

Man it is tough to dislike an opponent if it has fans like you. Kidding ofcourse. Thank you for being very gentle and civilized. We all got to experience your excellent offense and defense. Would have loved it if we put up a fight and really tested your team's resilience but that was not to be. And I was relentelessly scoffed at by my co-workers after the trampling.

Good luck for the rest of the season. For the good of your team, I hope they face stiffer opposition during the season so you can go into the playoffs with a degree of caution. Winning tough games will avoid the kind of massive let-down experienced this January by Chicago.

800625[/snapback]

You're not so bad yourself, and thanks for not rubbing it in our faces how bad your team kicked our @ss.