You Think That Bills Fans Are Depressed?

Check this out!

I rarely do this, but I went to a Lions board to ask a few questions. They seem like nice people, but they have little to say. On other boards, I noticed visiting Bills fans.....same reaction. It is like the poor guys are numb.

One poster called for them to draft yet another receiver in round 1 next year. That DID get a reaction. :lol:

Check this out!

I rarely do this, but I went to a Lions board to ask a few questions. They seem like nice people, but they have little to say. On other boards, I noticed visiting Bills fans.....same reaction. It is like the poor guys are numb.

One poster called for them to draft yet another receiver in round 1 next year. That DID get a reaction.  :lol:

800550[/snapback]

"The Detroitlions.com Message Boards have been suspended until further notice. Posts consisting of profane and unacceptable language and references were increasing in frequency. In addition to these types of posts, fraudulent posts by individuals announcing that they were someone representing the Detroit Lions organization were also frequently occurring.

Due to the increasing amount of resources required to monitor this situation and because of the possibility of young Lions’ fans being exposed to such posts, it was in the best interest of Detroitlions.com and the Detroit Lions to discontinue offering the Message Boards on the team’s Internet site at this time. "

Wow now that IS depressed

"The Detroitlions.com Message Boards have been suspended until further notice. Posts consisting of profane and unacceptable language and references were increasing in frequency. In addition to these types of posts, fraudulent posts by individuals announcing that they were someone representing the Detroit Lions organization were also frequently occurring.

Due to the increasing amount of resources required to monitor this situation and because of the possibility of young Lions’ fans being exposed to such posts, it was in the best interest of Detroitlions.com and the Detroit Lions to discontinue offering the Message Boards on the team’s Internet site at this time. "

800553[/snapback]

Didn't the Bills have to do the same thing a couple of years ago with their MB?

800553[/snapback]

Same thing happened at the Rochester D & C and the TBD was born !

Didn't the Bills have to do the same thing a couple of years ago with their MB?

800580[/snapback]

BB.com might have been down temporarily. Pretty sure the 'official' Miami boards went the way of Detroit's, though... and far as I know, the Lions.com boards have been down since LAST season.

BB.com might have been down temporarily. Pretty sure the 'official' Miami boards went the way of Detroit's, though... and far as I know, the Lions.com boards have been down since LAST season.

801134[/snapback]

this link from lionspride.com

...leading to increased specualtion that a major corporate shake-up is imminent, and it has nothing to due with lagging market share for local automakers. Rumors continue to circulate that Lions owner William Clay Ford has entered "serious negotiations" with the agent for Patriot's blue collar linebacker Tedy Bruschi to replace embattled General Manager Matt Millen. Fueling speculation, Bruschi was seen walking on top of the waters of Lake Michigan just after the Lion's heartbreaking loss to the Vikings on Sunday."

Same thing happened at the Rochester D & C and the TBD was born  !

800641[/snapback]

I remember reading the old D&C board. When was that '96 or '97? Thank god The TSW was born as a result.