If you were the owner what upgrades would you ...

And good luck to you on your wish to get the Bills to move to Pembroke or Lancaster.

ps: It's not going to happen.

Go Bills

803855[/snapback]

Thats not really my dream. Only an option. I could care-less.

Those are great images, btw.  Could you imagine our outter harbor stadium looking something like that?

Nice... very nice.

803858[/snapback]

The Buffalo outer-harbor can support a huge stadium/convention center with 2 monster parking lots and a medium lot fit enough to house 30,000 + cars, busses, limos ... etc? Come on man.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not really my dream. Only an option. I could care-less.

The Buffalo outer-harbor can support a huge stadium/convention center with 2 monster parking lots and a medium lot fit enough to house 30,000 + cars, busses, limos ... etc? Come on man.

803906[/snapback]

Yep, it can. You'll just have to drive farther... have fun.

The best possible uprade would be installing a motorized gimbal mounted playing surface on the stadium floor. That way, when The Bills go on offense the owner/operator (Nanker) in the comfort of his plush owner's box could tilt the playing field 10 or 20 degrees, so The Bills Offense will be running downhill and the visiting bastage team's defense would be running uphill.

At the end of the quarter the owner/operator (Nanker) in the comfort of his plush owner's box could tilt the playing field 10 or 20 degrees in the opposite direction, ensuring The Bills maintain the proper "Home Field Advantage."

Oh yeah, and Nanker would have free beer in the stadium - beginning at five minutes to go in the 4th Quarter.

Those are the only two improvements I could think of that seem worthwhile.