The Lions Game

I don't expect many on this board to take the Lions seriously, after all this is a team that's been worse then Buffalo the last few years and is 0-5. The Lions however are a very real threat to us. The oddsmakers opened them as a 1 point home favorite. They will win some games this year, and had close games in 4 of 5 they played. That included the last two on the road. Traditionally this is a very weak road team that plays .500 or better at home. Being winless makes them more dangerous. In the scheme of things the Bills are the better team, but in this situation this game isn't more then a 50/50 proposition.

we lose 28-6....

Then we sit through the week of...  "we have to find ourselves" speeches..

13 years of sh-- and counting.....

800148[/snapback]

Why is their not a smiley featured one of the heads skaking its head ... thus it would be PERRFECT for the attached post.

I also dont think it will be an easy game ... but then again they did lose to Greenbay, St. Louis, and Minnesota. We beat Minnesota, will beat Greenbay, and St. Louis who lost to San Fran, BARELY beat Arizona (thanks to kurt warner fumbling with a minute left on the 20 or so yard line) ....

that being said I dont think we will lose, but I do think it will be somewhat close.

I don't expect many on this board to take the Lions seriously, after all this is a team that's been worse then Buffalo the last few years and is 0-5.  The Lions however are a very real threat to us. The oddsmakers opened them as a 1 point home favorite. They will win some games this year, and had close games in 4 of 5 they played. That included the last two on the road. Traditionally this is a very weak road team that plays .500 or better at home. Being winless makes them more dangerous. In the scheme of things the Bills are the better team, but in this situation this game isn't more then a 50/50 proposition.

800140[/snapback]

Well obviously you're correct. IMO we're going to lose.

I don't expect many on this board to take the Lions seriously, after all this is a team that's been worse then Buffalo the last few years and is 0-5.  The Lions however are a very real threat to us. The oddsmakers opened them as a 1 point home favorite. They will win some games this year, and had close games in 4 of 5 they played. That included the last two on the road. Traditionally this is a very weak road team that plays .500 or better at home. Being winless makes them more dangerous. In the scheme of things the Bills are the better team, but in this situation this game isn't more then a 50/50 proposition.

800140[/snapback]

Just checked ebay. Tickets are going for half-price. Hope you'll be able to make it.

Of course this won't be an easy game. I suspect the Lions fans think that Buffalo is a great chance for a win. As a matter of fact, i would think Lions fans and media expect to beat Buffalo at home. I'm starting Mike Furrey in my fantasy league this week. If Kitna goes off at all this season it will be against our young & vulnerable secondary.

So we can only beat teams that have lots of injuries????

800534[/snapback]

It is always tough to beat a team on the road, and in a dome VA.

Their WRs are not so great under any conditions. Their OL is (or at least was) all banged up. This imo is where the Bills might be able to exploit them.