Glad I didn't park there

Beerball

This past weekend the BIG Texas OU game was played at the fairgrounds. Apparently some folks parked in an off site lot and went in to enjoy the game.

When they came out they found the lot surrounded with barbed wire, and the old dude running the place told them they owed another $20 to get their cars back. :lol:

The news last night showed one guy getting in his car and running through the wire to get home.

Just can't trust some folks. <_<

This past weekend the BIG Texas OU game was played at the fairgrounds.  Apparently some folks parked in an off site lot and went in to enjoy the game.

When they came out they found the lot surrounded with barbed wire, and the old dude running the place told them they owed another $20 to get their cars back. :lol:

The news last night showed one guy getting in his car and running through the wire to get home.

799950[/snapback]

And then they beat the old dude to within an inch of his life, right? Please tell me they beat him severely. And they got creative with the barbed wire too, right?

This past weekend the BIG Texas OU game was played at the fairgrounds.  Apparently some folks parked in an off site lot and went in to enjoy the game.

799950[/snapback]

In Texas can't they just pull out a gun and shoot you on the spot for just about anything, like taking your property and not giving it back? I'd imagine the same laws of the west also hold in Oklahoma.

That stuff might work in Vermont, but if I took a car from a Texan or Oklahoman I'd expect to see bullets coming my way...

In Texas can't they just pull out a gun and shoot you on the spot for just about anything, like taking your property and not giving it back? I'd imagine the same laws of the west also hold in Oklahoma.

That stuff might work in Vermont, but if I took a car from a Texan or Oklahoman I'd expect to see bullets coming my way...

800062[/snapback]

VT has the lowest crime rate in the nation. Concidentally, in Vermont, one may carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

It adds up... :lol:

When they came out they found the lot surrounded with barbed wire, and the old dude running the place told them they owed another $20 to get their cars back. ;)

Just can't trust some folks. :lol:

799950[/snapback]

All my life I've heard about "southern hospitality" and having visited the south quite a few times I'm yet to discover it. I'm not an uppity northerner who carries a chip on his shoulder, when I'm out of my state I'm probably the most respectful person you'd ever meet, keep to myself and speak when I'm spoken to. All I've ever encountered in the south though is diguised contempt hidden behind an IQ of less than 40 and a mouth that's lucky to have 3 teeth in it.

I think if some woodchuck tried that barbed wire crap with me I would have completely lost it. I'd have paid him his 20 dollars but then forced him read books on interracial relationships and Islam and force him to admit that the south actually did lose the civil war. I might have even taken his guns away as most southerners have this strange belief that democrats will "take away their guns" even though it's never happened and never will. Gotta love ignorance.

The warm weather is tempting but is always outweighed by the literacy rate.