The one..and only...positive from yesterday

PJBrown

was DJ leaving in Losman for the entire game...where would we be as an offense this year had Mularky let the growing pains happen last year?

As crappy as a game that it was, it certainly has to help a little that JP and the O's last offensive play was a TD.

was DJ leaving in Losman for the entire game...where would we be as an offense this year had Mularky let the growing pains happen last year?

As crappy as a game that it was, it certainly has to help a little that JP and the O's last offensive play was a TD.

799938[/snapback]

Well yeah, that and Lee Evans still tallied up some pretty damn good fantasy points! Lee is becoming a very steady fantasy WR. Now, if he would just hit the endzone a tad more.

Absolutely. JP is going to see the film of himself jumping around as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs and know he's got to work on relaxing and being more poised in the pocket. I think he will.

799938[/snapback]

Amen to that. I was thinking the same thing throughout the game. Although I am concerned because they gave up on the run way to early, at least they left him in to take his lumps and hopefully learn.

I'm with Todd, I think he will.