Yep, Miami's toast.

That's amazing. Harrington from what I've heard from everyone played a good game. I only saw bits & pieces but I have to be missing something: They scored 10 points on offense and his 2 int's set up NE's only 2 TD's. Unless his teamates were fumbling & dropping passes all over the place it sounds like he's just the beneficiary of low expectations, or, just being "the backup guy".

That's amazing.  Harrington from what I've heard from everyone played a good game.  I only saw bits & pieces but I have to be missing something:  They scored 10 points on offense and his 2 int's set up NE's only 2 TD's.  Unless his teamates were fumbling & dropping passes all over the place it sounds like he's just the beneficiary of low expectations, or, just being "the backup guy".

799946[/snapback]

Precisely. They've already turned on Culpepper, and he's not Culpepper.

Give 'em time.

That's amazing.  Harrington from what I've heard from everyone played a good game.  I only saw bits & pieces but I have to be missing something:  They scored 10 points on offense and his 2 int's set up NE's only 2 TD's.  Unless his teamates were fumbling & dropping passes all over the place it sounds like he's just the beneficiary of low expectations, or, just being "the backup guy".

799946[/snapback]

I saw the game (live in Baltimore, don't have cable, didn't want to spend money at a bar). Joey definitely looked like a step up from Culpepper, despite the stats. He really only made one bad decision all game, and that was the first INT. The second INT was just sort of a bad throw that Welker popped into the air. It landed right in the chest of a fin DB that looked surprised at the whole thing - kind of fluky.

Anyways, Joey was much quicker than Cpep in getting the ball out and as a result, was sacked only once. He played a game-manager type game and barring those two bad plays, did pretty well at it. Two caveats: the New England secondary isn't all that great, but in Joey's defense, he also hasn't had as many reps with the first team as Culpepper.

Either way, I'm not afraid of the Dolphin's offense. There is no explosiveness. And we must must must throw deep on Will Allen. He had another big pass interference penalty, that led to a score.