Meet baby ESPN

GoodBye

Just hope he doesn't get made fun of when he's older.

799789[/snapback]

He will be made fun of, and he will turn out to be a complete idiot. The idiot part won't have to do so much with his name as it does the fact that he shares DNA with his father, who this story confirms as a complete idiot.

"ESPN Montana Real"

Is there a more clear way to send a message to your newborn son that you don't care about him at all?

Dont marry the mother?

799810[/snapback]

If she's actually going to let him name the kid ESPN, then I have no doubt that she's good for sandwiches and beer on the weekends.....I say she's a keeper.

I would have chosen ESPNHD, myself

Sure, make fun now, but what will you say when ESPN Montana Real is leading the Bills to the Super Bowl in 2031?

799822[/snapback]

I'll say, "honey, I know what we're going to name our kid"

Sure, make fun now, but what will you say when ESPN Montana Real is leading the Bills to the Super Bowl in 2031?

799822[/snapback]

Probably something along the lines of "I can't believe the Bills won the Super Bowl their first season in Los Angeles!"

They were talking about this on our local radio station.  One of the listeners called in and said that one of her neighbors had name her baby girl ABCD pronounced "Ab-ce-dee".  <_<

799832[/snapback]

"Hey, mommy, they're singing a song about me on Sesame Street!"

I hear ESPN daddy's neighbor, who is a hockey fan, vows to names his first son Versus. :lol: Guess it's better than if it had happened last year....

799822[/snapback]

Probably call him a bust because he was picked off once, and only had 5 TD passes and 387 yards passing, and Super Bowl MVP. Then they'd blame him for the Bills not having the first overall pick to spend on can't-miss college phenom QB Lifetime Bledsoe Mularkey (grandson of Mike) to replace him.

Probably call him a bust because he was picked off once, and only had 5 TD passes and 387 yards passing, and Super Bowl MVP.  Then they'd blame him for the Bills not having the first overall pick to spend on can't-miss college phenom QB Lifetime Bledsoe Mularkey (grandson of Mike) to replace him.

799844[/snapback]

No probably call him a bust for losing 35-20, after throwing a couple INT's and a fumble yet still got 200 yards passing in the 4th quarter(garbage time) and two TD's after already being down 35-6. :lol:

Yet all the tards will say that he is the next coming of Joe Montana even after he has a career 3-14 record over 3 years. ;)

Probably something along the lines of "I can't believe the Bills won the Super Bowl their first season in Los Angeles!"

799835[/snapback]

More like, "Wow - after 20 years in L.A. we finally win the big one - if the Lakers can get 25,00 fans per game, maybe that many people will go to a football game, too".