Big D

tron35

I know the defense did ok, but sure could of use spikes in there! I am so tired of hearing it a game time call. If spike can not play next week maybe it time to cut loses and use the money for another Quarterback.

I know the defense did ok, but sure could of use spikes in there! I am so tired of hearing it a game time call. If spike can not play next week maybe it time to cut loses and use the money for another Quarterback.

799566[/snapback]

Illiteracy, it's a B word.

Hammy's are tough to come from, if we cut Spikes we're still on the hook for the cap hit, although when you're ALREADY over 10 Million under the cap I dunno why you'd cut one of the only leaders you have in the locker room. :D

799566[/snapback]

If for some reason Spikes can no longer play, the Bills will be shopping for a linebacker next year.

spikes has been hurt a lot and I'm as frustrated as most fans. However, I suspect he is at least as frustrated as we are. Hope he comes back soon and proves he's as good as he's touted to be here. Right now I've gotta put him as the most over-rated player...not because he isn't good..but because he just isn't playing.

They drafted McCargo for that.

799767[/snapback]

No, McCargo is a "3". In this defense the bigger stronger guy is where Williams and Anderson are playing. The Bills do need a wrecker in there. Jury still out on Williams, but Anderson is likely to be replaced IMO. The Bears have 8 D-Lineman that can really play. 8 starters or near-starting quality guys that they have accumulated over the past 4 years or so.

no, really a NT is what we need, above everything, someone that isn't moved out of the way as easy as Anderson is.  What I wouldn't give for Pat Williams, he would have been Ideal

800129[/snapback]

He would. He also had the quickness to play this new defense I believe.