Bush and Foley

Peter

Thank goodness TIME magazine was able to dig up this photo. I suppose they must have reported everything else worth reporting already and they had some spare time left over to give us this. :D

Could someone in the MSM at least try serious, competent reporting just once? Just once? Just give it a try and see how it works out? Maybe next year?

Thank goodness TIME magazine was able to dig up this photo.  I suppose they must have reported everything else worth reporting already and they had some spare time left over to give us this. :D

Could someone in the MSM at least try serious, competent reporting just once?  Just once?  Just give it a try and see how it works out?  Maybe next year?

799479[/snapback]

You mean like some 35 year old John Kerry protest photos?

Thank goodness TIME magazine was able to dig up this photo.  I suppose they must have reported everything else worth reporting already and they had some spare time left over to give us this. :lol:

Could someone in the MSM at least try serious, competent reporting just once?  Just once?  Just give it a try and see how it works out?  Maybe next year?

799479[/snapback]

Since when did you get time to read MSM?!? Shouldn't you be out stalking, I mean courting Mandy? ;)