Mularkey (con't)

Good to see that he's up to his usual "tricks" again. Funny thing is, Steeler fans came on this board and told us the same thing when Mularkey was hired here. Can the guy be any more stubborn.

Love to see the Dolphins in turmoil. Thanks Mike. :D

Nothing better than Fish in turmoil!  The sad part is, Marv would have kept him.  We should all thank Mike for being so nuts so we can bring in a compotent coach!

798250[/snapback]

In Marv's defense, I actually think he wanted to fire Meathead and it was Ralph that wanted to retain Mularkey. Ralph has a bit of history when it comes to not wanting to pay coaching salaries to guys he fires (Wade Phillips). Just my opinion, and what really matters is that Mularkey's gone!

In Marv's defense,  I actually think he wanted to fire Meathead and it was Ralph that wanted to retain Mularkey.  Ralph has a bit of history when it comes to not wanting to pay coaching salaries to guys he fires (Wade Phillips).  Just my opinion, and what really matters is that Mularkey's gone!

798270[/snapback]

I think this has more creedence than many would believe.

"There's a strong feeling that [he] has a tendency to try to outsmart people and needs to show everyone how smart he is..."

Pot calling the kettle black, I'd say.

798303[/snapback]

Mularkey's next position will be as a Tight Ends Coach somewhere.

I think this has more creedence than many would believe.

798275[/snapback]

i think they both wanted him gone but didn't want to fire him. wilson remembered the wade phillips firing fiasco, and probably didn't want to be on the hook for three years of salary. the bills did well for themselves financially when he resigned.

i think they both wanted him gone but didn't want to fire him. wilson remembered the wade phillips firing fiasco, and probably didn't want to be on the hook for three years of  salary. the bills did well for themselves financially when he resigned.

798418[/snapback]

Yes. And thankfully he wasn't re-signed! :D