• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 55-60
    • 60+

Everyday there are more and more people joing TSW. I think, personally, that it is important to keep tabs on what the age brackets are and what the numbers look like.

797686[/snapback]

I don't think it's that important. We're here to talk football, so why should someone's age matter? Young, old, male, female, it doesn't matter as long as you can make a point and back it up.

If anyone wants individual ages, check out the 2nd thread I linked to. Many members did post their actual ages up.

I don't think it's that important. We're here to talk football, so why should someone's age matter? Young, old, male, female, it doesn't matter as long as you can make a point and back it up.

If anyone wants individual ages, check out the 2nd thread I linked to. Many members did post their actual ages up.

797702[/snapback]

You make some interesting points, we are here to talk about football, but it is an interesting thing to keep tabs on in my opinion. Yours may differ, but this is the first time i have seen a thread like this.

797638[/snapback]

jack that second link was almost two years ago. and there are quite a few posters in that thread that don't post here anymore. ie) njsue. I agree w/ boondock on this, it gives a good idea of what this online community is composed of.

and FWIW i am 22 now.

797702[/snapback]

Now you've done it, putting in such restrictions. TBD won't be the same. :lol: