Spikes Question For All

Mike F

But...............it also would not surprise me if he was able to play, but instead, was choosing no to as a message.

797488[/snapback]

Mike...sorry if you feel you are being attacked for your post, but if you are not surprised at this notion, you CLEARLY haven't been paying attention since Takeo joined the Bills. There were many Sundays when Takeo was the only thing worth watching with this team. To suggest he's dogging it to the degree you stated in your post and then say it wouldn't surprise you if your speculation was true, is completely absurd.

I did not say that is definitely what is taking place, nor did I say it was the only reason why he is sitting out (still).    My question was fair and it is possible that Spikes is pissed at the Bills management for the handling of Troy Vincent.

God forbid anyone proposes a topic for conversation that runs counter to the popular belief on this board.  You would have thought that I linked Takeo with Al Qaeda.

Gotta love the Two Bills Drive "attack the poster, not the topic" M.O.

:D

798172[/snapback]

Let's see... the original question goes against everything we know about Spikes' personality. In response, the closest thing I saw to "attacking the poster" were a couple of mild drug references.

Sorry if that bothers you. As such, I'll avoid mention of illicit substances when adding my "no" vote to the tally.