SDS

The_Real

If you are responsible for the new Sabre site, congratulations. Great look easy to navigate. Also like the NHL Report and this day in Sabre's history parts. Great looking site.

www.sabrespace.com

T_R

If you are responsible for the new Sabre site, congratulations.  Great look easy to navigate.  Also like the NHL Report and this day in Sabre's history parts.  Great looking site. 

www.sabrespace.com

T_R

797421[/snapback]

Nice web site, but I had to do too much navigation to find the score in last night's game (which I obviously missed).

Should have had a headline with last night's score right at the top of page.

Only found score after going towards bottom of page and finding linked stories to 5-4 shootout.

Otherwise, well done.

Nice web site, but I had to do too much navigation to find the score in last night's game (which I obviously missed). 

Only found score after going towards bottom of page and finding linked stories to 5-4 shootout.

Otherwise, well done.

797708[/snapback]

Point taken! We are working on it. I consider the design to be a 0.7 type release. still lots to do.

Otherwise, well done.

797708[/snapback]

Great idea DML2005. I would also suggest having a Buffalo scoreboard on the page. Have the lastest Sabres score and link it to Sabrespace.com.

Now if we could only post images...

Otherwise, well done.

797708[/snapback]

how about that yellow box now that gives the recap?

Great idea DML2005. I would also suggest having a Buffalo scoreboard on the page. Have the lastest Sabres score and link it to Sabrespace.com.

Now if we could only post images...

798160[/snapback]

on what page?