BattleStar Galactica

RayFinkle

I am a science fiction/space fan but never got into the show. I have heard a lot of hype regarding regarding it though. I was thinking about renting the first season to check it out. Is there a movie that came out before the show, or anything I should know before diving in head first?

Don't walk, RUN to the store and get this one. I watched both seasons from Netflix in about a month. This show is totally awesome, You will love it.

If you rent, make sure you rent what is called the Miniseries first. If you don't, and you rent season 1, disk 1, you will get the second disk. The first disk is second disk of season one content (if that makes sense).

BTW, third season premire tonight on SciFi at 9pm...

I am a science fiction/space fan but never got into the show. I have heard a lot of hype regarding regarding it though. I was thinking about renting the first season to check it out. Is there a movie that came out before the show, or anything I should know before diving in head first?

797281[/snapback]

It's actually a remake of an old TV show, but you don't have to have seen/liked the old one to watch the new.

I watched the first season not too long ago and really enjoyed it, and I'm not one of those automatically like anything space related people. Pretty good storylines, acting could be better overall, but it's on par with most TV shows.

Worth checking out. I'll be getting the second season whenever all the episodes come out. They split it up this year and released the first half of the season in one set and waited for the second half. I haven't looked in a while, but it should be out right about now.

It's actually a remake of an old TV show, but you don't have to have seen/liked the old one to watch the new.

I watched the first season not too long ago and really enjoyed it, and I'm not one of those automatically like anything space related people.  Pretty good storylines, acting could be better overall, but it's on par with most TV shows.

Worth checking out.  I'll be getting the second season whenever all the episodes come out.  They split it up this year and released the first half of the season in one set and waited for the second half.  I haven't looked in a while, but it should be out right about now.

797288[/snapback]

Season 2.5 came out a couple of weeks ago. Run, run, run...

The other night on USA network there was an episode that recapped the entire series leading up to tonights season premiere, I think I'm hooked. The girl that plays Boomer, Grace Park, is soooo hot.

The other night on USA network there was an episode that recapped the entire series leading up to tonights season premiere, I think I'm hooked. The girl that plays Boomer, Grace Park, is soooo hot.

797308[/snapback]

Cute, but way too skinny...