Dr. Z voting for

bills_fan

I hate to say it, because this guy is bottom line, and "cheap", however, the Buffalo Bill that should be elected first is Ralph Wilson. Bruce, Tasker, Thurman, Andre, Hull, are all first ballots in my eyes, although, they should all take a back seat to the man.... Ralph... Unfortunately, he'll be inagurated first ballot after his death... I just hope one of these guys (most likely bruce, since he's a shoe in first ballot) will step up to the canton mic and give a raph wilson nomination speech rather than a "thank you" speech... Bruce Smith, if you do this, you'll have finally gained hall of fame nomination from me.

Does this mean that Ralph isn't even on the list this time?

Coaches, Contributors

Well, I'd say Eddie DeB was the greatest contributor -- to salaries, to parties, especially the one he threw in Vegas. My man Shaughnessy logically can't be considered because the Seniors Committee stiffed him, and if I couldn't convince those guys, what chance would I have with the room in general? I've always been a George Young man, and I guess I'll ride with him again. Paul Tagliabue's name will produce a lively debate, with a lot of things being said in bad taste. I'll be the major one saying them. Stay tuned.

Nobody's mentioned his entire paragraph on Tasker:

Steve Tasker, probably the greatest player ever to run downfield under a punt, is a freak choice. If the selectors are in a generous mood, he'll somehow get pushed up to the finals. Then I'll have to take a long, serious look at the nominations and life in general. A lot of hearts will be gladdened if little Steve somehow gets enshrined. Mine would be among them.

Thurman Thomas and the late derick thomas should be locks imo

796709[/snapback]

I cannot disagree here at all. However, Art Monk needs to go in and Dawson also. He was the best o-line during his time. I love Kent Hull but he will never make it because he couldn't get the recognition over dawson during his time. Reed will struggle to get in and I have no idea why. I dislike Irvin but he should be in as well.

Ralph ain't gettin in. It is a shame that a guy who was one of the real saviors of the AFL continues to get ignored but that is what will happen again and again.

I think Thurman is in this year.  Hull and Reed are iffy.

And Tasker?  Everyone says special teams are 1/3 of the game.  If the HoF voters put their money where there mouth is Tasker should have been inducted on his 1st ballot

796686[/snapback]

I don't see how a guy who isn't even on his own team's Wall of Fame could be so automatic for the NFL Hall of Fame....

JDG