Ah, John Kerry...

DC Tom

Blzrul is a GIRL?  Whoa.  Had me fooled.  No wonder some of you guys are so uptight, it must be tough to be bested by a girl.  :rolleyes:

4594[/snapback]

But of course, you already knew that, seeing as how you and blzrul are the same person...

You must be gods of technology indeed to sit around deciphering dynamic IP addresses...too bad you're wrong.

and same to you IBTD2GHT whatever... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

4811[/snapback]

Well, you see, an IP address is a number that identifies a computer on a network. For moderators, the IP address of a given post is prominently displayed. Thus, it is breathtakingly evident that posts from "blzrul" and posts from "nozzlenut" by some amazing coincidence come from the same computer. Ergo...hi, Debbie! :rolleyes:

Well, you see, an IP address is a number that identifies a computer on a network.  For moderators, the IP address of a given post is prominently displayed.  Thus, it is breathtakingly evident that posts from "blzrul" and posts from "nozzlenut" by some amazing coincidence come from the same computer.  Ergo...hi, Debbie!  :rolleyes:

4825[/snapback]

:D:doh::P

Debbie the dumbass... :D

Well, you see, an IP address is a number that identifies a computer on a network.  For moderators, the IP address of a given post is prominently displayed.  Thus, it is breathtakingly evident that posts from "blzrul" and posts from "nozzlenut" by some amazing coincidence come from the same computer.  Ergo...hi, Debbie!  :rolleyes:

4825[/snapback]

Facts suck.

Facts suck.

4893[/snapback]

Yeah, but "I'm a Republican", so I must be lying.

At least, as far as the left is concerned. The right thinks I'm a Democrat...and thus, must be lying.

Bottom line: I'm a liar. We just don't know if I'm a pinko commie liar, or a heartless Nazi liar.

Archived