We are DOOMED

Maybe we had better phone in this game. The Bears have been anointed the greatest team in the history of sport. Forget the Yankees with Mantle and Maris (or DiMaggio) The Celtics with Cousy, Russell, Havlicek. Its offer...the apocalypse is upon us. There will NEVER be a team to compare with this year's BEARS!!! Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Dan Marino, Sammy Baugh, Jim Kelly? Pikers...REX GROSSMAN. I hear Canton is building a WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW MAIN BUILDING to hold the busts of not only Chicago's starting line-up...but the whole team...INCLUDING THE PRACTICE SQUAD. Perfume manufacturers are lining up in the Bears locker room to collect Bear crap as it not only doesn't stink but gives off an odor that will be the basis of perfume through the next millenium. WE ARE DOOMED....DOOOOOMED.... :devil:

Maybe we had better phone in this game.  The Bears have been anointed the greatest team in the history of sport.  Forget the Yankees with Mantle and Maris (or DiMaggio)  The Celtics with Cousy, Russell, Havlicek.  Its offer...the apocalypse is upon us.  There will NEVER be a team to compare with this year's BEARS!!!  Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Dan Marino, Sammy Baugh, Jim Kelly?  Pikers...REX GROSSMAN.  I hear Canton is building a WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW MAIN BUILDING to hold the busts of not only Chicago's starting line-up...but the whole team...INCLUDING THE PRACTICE SQUAD. Perfume manufacturers are lining up in the Bears locker room to collect Bear crap as it not only doesn't stink but gives off an odor that will be the basis of perfume through the next millenium.  WE ARE DOOMED....DOOOOOMED.... :lol:

796063[/snapback]

And there it is. The one post in each milennium of tennyboy's that I agree with!

:devil:

Maybe we had better phone in this game.  The Bears have been anointed the greatest team in the history of sport.  Forget the Yankees with Mantle and Maris (or DiMaggio)  The Celtics with Cousy, Russell, Havlicek.  Its offer...the apocalypse is upon us.  There will NEVER be a team to compare with this year's BEARS!!!  Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Dan Marino, Sammy Baugh, Jim Kelly?  Pikers...REX GROSSMAN.  I hear Canton is building a WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW MAIN BUILDING to hold the busts of not only Chicago's starting line-up...but the whole team...INCLUDING THE PRACTICE SQUAD. Perfume manufacturers are lining up in the Bears locker room to collect Bear crap as it not only doesn't stink but gives off an odor that will be the basis of perfume through the next millenium.  WE ARE DOOMED....DOOOOOMED.... :devil:

796063[/snapback]

Well said, I agree as well...

Maybe we had better phone in this game.  The Bears have been anointed the greatest team in the history of sport.  Forget the Yankees with Mantle and Maris (or DiMaggio)  The Celtics with Cousy, Russell, Havlicek.  Its offer...the apocalypse is upon us.  There will NEVER be a team to compare with this year's BEARS!!!  Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Dan Marino, Sammy Baugh, Jim Kelly?  Pikers...REX GROSSMAN.  I hear Canton is building a WHOLE FRIGGIN NEW MAIN BUILDING to hold the busts of not only Chicago's starting line-up...but the whole team...INCLUDING THE PRACTICE SQUAD. Perfume manufacturers are lining up in the Bears locker room to collect Bear crap as it not only doesn't stink but gives off an odor that will be the basis of perfume through the next millenium.  WE ARE DOOMED....DOOOOOMED.... :devil:

796063[/snapback]

They are Bruschiesque in talent, performance and execution. Our team can only beg for mercy at the feet of this black clad juggernaut.

The Grossman wing of the Hall of Fame will be charging additional fees for entry, since the 2006 edition of the Bears is worth the price of addmission. Miracles will be performed daily from 11 AM -3 PM with annointing of the infiirmed with Bearsweat liquid healing potion ®.

They are Bruschiesque in talent, performance and execution. Our team can only beg for mercy at the feet of this black clad juggernaut.

The Grossman wing of the Hall of Fame will be charging additional fees for entry, since the 2006 edition of the Bears is worth the price of addmission. Miracles will be performed daily from 11 AM -3 PM with annointing of the infiirmed with Bearsweat liquid healing potion ®.

796135[/snapback]

word on the street is bruschi sought medical treatment from a doctor in chicago afer his stroke---correction, he simply used the doctors medical equipment since he was treating himself stroke---and may have left some dna residue at the office. thereafter, the entire bears team showed up for their annual physical(s) and may actually have cross-pollinated wth the bruschi dna, thus explaining their ascension to greatness. call the '72 dolphins, that record is about to be jacked.

word on the street is bruschi sought medical treatment from a doctor in chicago afer his stroke---correction, he simply used the doctors medical equipment since he was treating himself stroke---and may have left some dna residue at the office.  thereafter, the entire bears team showed up for their annual physical(s) and may actually have cross-pollinated wth the bruschi dna, thus explaining their ascension to greatness.  call the '72 dolphins, that record is about to be jacked.

796162[/snapback]

I knew Bruschi was some how responsible for their meteoric rise and being annointed as the next Super Bowl winner 1/4 of the way into the season.

We may be able to alter destiny...But not if Bruschi is involved.

I knew Bruschi was some how responsible for their meteoric rise and being annointed as the next Super Bowl winner 1/4 of the way into the season.

We may be able to alter destiny...But not if Bruschi is involved.

796182[/snapback]

:devil: DAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSS are on the clock

they phone in the superbowl

all other teams play for just pride and a paycheck