ugh

richNjoisy

RichNJoisy, I disagree with you about Simms and Nantz. I thought they said alot of good things about the Bills during the Pats game.

We'll have to see this week, as the Bills are playing the best team in the nfl right now.....Simms and Nantz may be driving the Bears bandwagon.

RichNJoisy, I disagree with you about Simms and Nantz.  I thought they said alot of good things about the Bills during the Pats game.

We'll have to see this week, as the Bills are playing the best team in the nfl right now.....Simms and Nantz may be driving the Bears bandwagon.

795380[/snapback]

They will be if they go up 10, 14, 17 points. It would only make sense to ride their bandwagon b/c they would be staring at 5-0 and obviously one of the best (top 5 at least) teams in the NFL at this point.

If the Bills are giving them trouble and JP is making good decisions and managing the game well, they already saw some of that "show" in the opener so they will given us some props. But, hey, they will also mention JP not being one to make the difference plays at the crunch time of a game b/c I don't think he has ever done it, right?

It is what it is until it changes...

Go Bills! Peace.

RichNJoisy, I disagree with you about Simms and Nantz.  I thought they said alot of good things about the Bills during the Pats game.

795380[/snapback]

My previous comments were mostly at RichNjoisey and not you. Same thing here...

If you tuned in to this game and you were from NY, Indy, or Ohio and heard Jim Nance and Simms say I really believe the Bills will give them trouble and/or another one says I think they'll pull off the upset or I think this team will play them tough and kiss Bills butt and then the Bears demo the Bills 27-6 getting 2-3 TO's and forcing JP mistakes, et. al..... how long do you think they stay the #1 pair for CBS? Not long! And they would be getting yelled at in their ears by the producers left and right.

These guys are good. Period. Who wants a bunch or rose colored glasses wearing homers? Not me. I like objective guys that break down the plays and tells it like it is and has been and what WE think it could or might be....

Go Bills!

My previous comments were mostly at RichNjoisey and not you.  Same thing here...

If you tuned in to this game and you were from NY, Indy, or Ohio and heard Jim Nance and Simms say I really believe the Bills will give them trouble and/or another one says I think they'll pull off the upset or I think this team will play them tough and kiss Bills butt and then the Bears demo the Bills 27-6 getting 2-3 TO's and forcing JP mistakes, et. al..... how long do you think they stay the #1 pair for CBS?  Not long!  And they would be getting yelled at in their ears by the producers left and right.

These guys are good.  Period.  Who wants a bunch or rose colored glasses wearing homers?  Not me.  I like objective guys that break down the plays and tells it like it is and has been and what WE think it could or might be....

Go Bills!

795550[/snapback]

I need an editor... :w00t: I meant and not what WE think it could or might be....