Harry Potter is Evil

mcjeff215

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Sorry about posting another one of these.... bothers me as this crap is about 30 miles away. Lumps everyone that lives in GA into the "nutbag" category.

795241[/snapback]

I saw this.

11 Alive Story

“I’m a true example of how Harry Potter books can open your life to witchcraft,” said Jordan Susch.

Susch says she read the first Harry Potter novel when she was in the fourth grade. Two years later, she says, she and her friends were practicing witchcraft.

“We wanted to know if spells, potions and curses worked. By the seventh grade, I was so depressed, I set a date to kill myself,” Susch said.

[Me thinks she has bigger issues than Harry Potter]

The other kids that are quoted sound intelligent, hopefully offsetting the one above.

“I want to protect my kids, children and others from evil,” Mallory said. “Not fill their minds with it.”

Mallory wrote on her appeal forms that she was objecting to the books because of their “evil themes, witchcraft, demonic activity, murder, evil blood sacrifice, spells and teaching children all of this.”

Gwinnett Post

She's also claiming anti-Christian bias

[sigh] Thanks for looking out for us Laura

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Sorry about posting another one of these.... bothers me as this crap is about 30 miles away. Lumps everyone that lives in GA into the "nutbag" category.

795241[/snapback]

So? Georgia produces fully 1/3 of the U.S pecan crop and 1/2 of the peanuts, too.

Georgia is the nation's nutbag and I'm mighty glad about that! :rolleyes:

I saw this.

11 Alive Story

Mallory wrote on her appeal forms that she was objecting to the books because of their “evil themes, witchcraft, demonic activity, murder, evil blood sacrifice, spells and teaching children all of this.”

795254[/snapback]

Gwinnett Mom best stay out of Gospels as well, never mind the Old Testament...

So? Georgia produces fully 1/3 of the U.S pecan crop and 1/2 of the peanuts, too.

Georgia is the nation's nutbag and I'm mighty glad about that!  :devil:

795256[/snapback]

Hey there.......Peanuts are NOT nuts! They are beans.

Hey there.......Peanuts are NOT nuts!  They are beans.

796311[/snapback]

They are legumes and beans.

Hot roasted peabeans doesn't sound quite right, though.

See also Thoreau's "Walden Pond", 7th chapter - The Bean-Field:

" What shall I learn of beans, or beans of me? I cherish them, I hoe them early and late, I have an eye for them.", said Henry.

:devil:

makes me want to break out in that old Monty Python hit.......beans, beans, beans, beans, beans....and so on........or was that Spam, spam spam spam......... :lol:

Was it even Monty python? :devil:

aww....NUTS!

aww....NUTS!

796374[/snapback]

Speaking of, I purchased a new Planters product yesterday. I kinda keep away from nuts - old age, cholesterol, salt, etc. They call them "NUT-rition", and go on to say a "Heart Healthy Mix".

The can contains peanuts, almonds, pistacios, pecans, walnuts, and hazelnuts. Lightly salted, too. No filberts. Serving size is of course, small - 11 nuts.

But 'tis a very tasty blend.