We are launching a new site today!

SDS

http://www.sabrespace.com/

Place take a moment to look at our new Sabre Site and bookmark it for the future! The Sabres Report will continue on as a sister site, but the main development will occur at SabreSpace.

Please let us know what you like/don't like and if you want to contribute wallpapers, photos, videos, etc... drop us a line!

Looks sweet but I get a Internet Explorer pop up that says "Infinite Menus must be purchased for internet use" everytime I access it. Is that bad? Is anybody else getting that?

794793[/snapback]

I got that too.

Looks sweet but I get a Internet Explorer pop up that says "Infinite Menus must be purchased for internet use" everytime I access it. Is that bad? Is anybody else getting that?

794793[/snapback]

Yes, use Firefox.

Great site. I registered but I cant reply in the Harbor club.

BTW- I want to use Jeanerettes call "They're good, they're scarey good" as a ring tone but I have to find it in mpeg format.

Any help?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Great site.  I registered but I cant reply in the Harbor club.

BTW-  I want to use Jeanerettes call "They're good, they're scarey good" as a ring tone but I have to find it in mpeg format.

Any help?

Anyone?

Anyone?

794873[/snapback]

you need to validate your account.

Great site.  I registered but I cant reply in the Harbor club.

BTW-  I want to use Jeanerettes call "They're good, they're scarey good" as a ring tone but I have to find it in mpeg format.

Any help?

Anyone?

Anyone?

794873[/snapback]

Check your email you gave to register. It looks like it it waiting for you to click on the link in the email...